The pain you have may be the result of an old injury, or something newer. In some cases, the cause of pain is clear, and for other people, it may seem difficult to pinpoint the source.
Dr. Herndon treats both long-term and sudden onset pain with empathy and skill. From orthopedic problems to headaches and back pain we are here to help.
At Georgia Pain Management and Diagnostics, we treat a variety of regions in the body, including:
- Hand and wrist
- Shoulder and elbow
Common Chronic Pain Conditions
From head to toe, pain can be triggered by a variety of conditions and Dr. Herndon has dedicated years of study and time to treating:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and entrapment neuropathies
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar radiculopathy
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar degenerative disc disease
- Chronic abdominal pain
- Chronic headaches
- Depression and anxiety from chronic pain
- Peripheral neuropathy from diabetes or chemotherapy
- Plantar fasciitis
- Spinal stenosis
- Scoliosis and kyphosis
- Post phlebitic syndrome pain
- Morton’s neuroma
- Trigeminal neuralgia and more…
Chronic Pain Relief in Gainesville, GA
For pain management and care that goes beyond simply taking a pill, come see our Gainesville Pain Management physician and the staff of Georgia Pain Management and Diagnostics. Request your appointment online today or call our office at (678) 677-5997.